Monday, February 23, 2009

What me worry?



I could honestly careless (in most instances) what other people think of me; And don't think just because I'm a 'social butterfly' that I'm trying to impress anyone. I am what I am, one crazy kid with a heart that most neglect to see or understand. True, over the past few years my mouth has become a bit out of control, but I am aware of this, as well as some of my actions that have gone a bit over the line and am dealing with it accordingly (I don't know how many times I can say this). Life's a risk carnal, stay true. Accept yourself, recognize your own flaws, and accept others for theirs. When someone gives you advice, understand that it's because they care about you, not because they want to make you feel 'dumb,' 'inferior,' etc. Don't be ignorant, don't be fake.

BE YOURSELF.
Don't let others control who you are, everyone has their own, often times retarded, assumptions and interpretations of who you are, but only YOU know the REAL you. Stay Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment